INVITATION

Date:     February 13, 2015

To:          All UF Graduate Students

From:    UF OUTGrad and LGBT Affairs

Re:         Tonight, Friday, 2/13, 5 p.m.: UF OUTGrad Discussion Group and Social for LGBTQIA+ Graduate Students

UF OUTGrad is a new group for LGBTQIA+ and Allied graduate students and postdocs offered through LGBT Affairs at the University of Florida.

We're having a discussion group this evening, Friday, February 13, 2015 at 5 p.m. in Peabody Hall Room 411.

Afterwards, we're socializing downtown at The Back Yard/Boca Fiesta/Palomino Pool Hall (232 Southeast 1 Street) starting at 9 pm. See you there!

Come with your hopes, your dreams, your feelings, and your stories to share about being an LGBTQ+ grad student!

Come with your hopes, your dreams, your feelings, and your stories to share about being an LGBTQ+ grad student!

For more information about the discussion group, please see our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1523704611252561.

For more information about the social, please see our other Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1592583190972363.

We look forward to seeing you tonight!