ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     January 7, 2015

To:          All UF Graduate Students

Cc:          All Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate School

RE:          Spring 2015: Welcome to the UF Graduate Student Listserv!

Welcome to the UF Graduate Student Listserv!

The UF Graduate Student Listserv is a service of the UF Graduate School to keep you informed of academic, research, financial aid and professional development opportunities, as well as important deadlines and critical dates for graduate students.

This listserv is automatically updated daily every semester to include all currently enrolled graduate students. Because all graduate students need to have the same official information, there is no way to opt out of this listserv. We strive to keep its messages as broad-based as possible, but we realize some messages may not apply to all graduate students. In such cases, simply delete messages that do not apply to you — or, better yet, share them with a colleague for whom you think they might be useful!

If you need to respond to a message sent over the listserv, please be sure to send it to the e-mail address in the body of the message, rather than to the sender, as we are sending out these messages on behalf of other administrative units on campus.

Thank you! Good luck and much success to you in your graduate studies at UF this semester!