Hello, Denise,

I am very interested in the Kellogg Institute because I am the coordinator
of academic support services for my college. I also teach a study skills
class and coordinate content tutors and writing lab assistants. However, I
didn't fill out the application for a scholarship because I have a conflict
with the dates for this summer's program. Would you please send me
information for the next opportunity?

Thank you,
Calla Andrews

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Denise de Ribert <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> The deadline for emailing or postmarking applications for the McGraw-Hill
> Developmental Educator scholarship for the 2015 Kellogg Institute is
> January
> 20. This opportunity will fund full Institute fees and tuition, room, and
> board for one participant to attend this summer's Kellogg Institute
> (6/20-7/17).
>
> Details and application instructions can be found at:
>
> http://ncde.appstate.edu/sites/ncde.appstate.edu/files/McGraw-Hill%20Scholarship%20Kellogg%202015.pdf
> -- or see attached.
>
> Feel free to contact me with questions, and good luck to all applicants!
>
> Denise de Ribert
> Director, Kellogg Institute
> (828) 262-2805

> browser to

Calla Andrews, M.A.
Coordinator, Academic Support Services
Grace College, Winona Lake, Indiana
[image: Image result for grace college logo]