Erin,

I would look into the Capstone Scholars Ambassador program at the
University of South Carolina. I used to manage that program as a graduate
assistant and I managed a staff of 60+ peer mentors who planned monthly
events for first-year Capstone Scholars (learning community) in their
academic discipline. The program has likely evolved since, but I'd
recommend reaching out to the Capstone staff since it seems very similar to
the program you are working with.

--
Kimberly Howard
Assistant Director of the Academic Success Center