To what Jerod said: "Ditto" for our institution.

The only exception that we make is when a student is planning to study
abroad the next semester (as verified by our office of international
education) and the language that they need is not being offered (at the
level that they need it). Though this happens rarely, we would provide this
student a tutor, who works in consultation with an appropriate faculty
member.

Joy

Joy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)
(608) 363-7059 (fax)

Access and Inclusion are Everyone's Responsibilities.