Hello colleagues!

As part of our center's yearly assessment plan we've incorporated several
non-cognitive behaviors that we'd like to measure. My initial thinking is
this will be collected through direct/indirect qualitative measures.
However, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how to truly measure
these. Any advice, input, thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

   - Students will demonstrate their ability as self-directed learners
   - Students will be able to develop a study plan
   - Students will be able to demonstrate effective time management skills
   - Students will demonstrate increased academic self-efficacy
   - Students will articulate the benefits of academic support
   - Students will value asking for assistance

Thanks in advance!

*Jennifer Shreckengost, EdS*
*Chair - Teaching and Learning Center*

*Do you know someone who should learn more about Grantham? **Refer a Friend*
<http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/refer-a-friend/>

*Phone: (913) **309-4693*

*Fax: (866) 470-0102*

*Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*[image: Facebook]* <http://www.facebook.com/granthamu> *[image: Twitter]*
<http://twitter.com/#!/granthamu> *[image: LinkedIn]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/grantham-university> *[image: Google Plus
Page]* <https://plus.google.com/116457280698550167618/posts> *[image: Blog