Hello Colleagues!

I have a meeting this week with VPs of my organization to vouch for the
advantages/benefits of having an external website for our learning center.
My goal is to have a site where students can easily access resources,
calendar of events, tutor request form(s), etc. I have to basically defend
the idea in order to gain support and funding. I'm turning to all of you
for examples and/or advantages that you have found if you have such a site.
I have a list already created, however I really want to have all of my
bases covered. Any support/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

*Jennifer Shreckengost, EdS*
*Chair - Teaching and Learning Center*

*Do you know someone who should learn more about Grantham? **Refer a Friend*
<http://www.grantham.edu/contact-information/refer-a-friend/>

*Phone: (913) **309-4693*

*Fax: (866) 470-0102*

*Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

*[image: Facebook]* <http://www.facebook.com/granthamu> *[image: Twitter]*
<http://twitter.com/#!/granthamu> *[image: LinkedIn]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/grantham-university> *[image: Google Plus
Page]* <https://plus.google.com/116457280698550167618/posts> *[image: Blog