Hi Stephanie,

I report the number of students served (both unique students and those
being tutored for more than one course) , the number of hours of tutoring
utilized, the type of tutoring service (individual or group, walk in or
appointment-based) as well as qualitative responses from the satisfaction
survey I distribute at the end of each semester.

I do not report on GPA, since tutoring is only one of many factors that
contribute to a change in GPA or course grade.

I hope this info is helpful and too late,
Roberta

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Hopkins, Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> In reporting to administration in regard to tutoring, what information do
> you provide?  For example, number of students who receive tutoring, GPA's,
> majors, etc.?
>
> Please feel reply to me privately at [log in to unmask]
>
> Thank you!
>
> Stephanie Hopkins, Ed.S.
> Director, Student Success Center
> Missouri Southern State University
> 3950 East Newman Road
> Joplin, Missouri  64801
> 417-625-9670 (phone)
> 417-659-4456 (fax)
>

> This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject
> to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for
> the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended
> recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
> the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by
> law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
> notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).

> browser to

Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College
phone:781-283-2675
fax: 781-283-3709
CRLA NE Chapter President