Hello all!

We have an open position for the role of Director of Disability Services &
Academic Support (Official title is: Director of Academic Success Center).
I have been in this role here at Simpson but will be moving on to work at
my alma mater in Minnesota.  It is a lovely job with many opportunities for
growth in the upcoming couple years.  I highly recommend checking out the
job posting at the link below.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this position!
Christy Coulter

*Open Position Announcement:*

The Office of Academic Affairs is advertising an open position for a
Full-Time Director of Academic Success Center. All open positions can be
accessed through Empower by signing into Employee Self-Service (ESS) at
www.ecipay.com or by going directly to our website at www.simpsonu.edu.

You need to use Internet Explorer for your browser to access ecipay. If you
are a first time user, your password is the last six digits of your social
security number and the client code is SIMP0001, (it is case sensitive).
You will be asked to create a new password once you have logged in.  Next,
click on Company, then Open Jobs.  You can then create your profile and
apply for the position by completing your online application.