Hello everyone,

I'm working with our writing faculty to evaluate our writing placement assessment and perhaps implement a new system. We currently use an in-house assessment through our learning management system (Sakai).

If you are involved with writing placement at your institution, I would greatly appreciate if you write me directly at [log in to unmask] and let me know if you use a program or service, what you like about it, and any red flags about your system.

I'll be happy to compile the results and share with the listserv.

Thank you. Hope everyone has a great day.

Terri

Terri Thomas,
Director, Student Academic Services
Loyola University Chicago