An outstanding group of proposals was submitted for the 2015 TRPP Innovation
Award.  We are pleased to announce that the 2015 TRPP Innovation Award  has
been awarded to Dominic (Nic) J. Voge, Associate Director, Undergraduate
Learning Program, McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning at Princeton
University.

His research project entitled, “Principedia: A revolutionary
community-sourced ‘local-pedia’ about learning from instruction at Princeton
University” is an excellent example of integrating theory, research,
principles and practice. Dr. Voge will be disseminating the outcomes of his
research in a webinar hosted by TRPP Associates early in 2016.  More details
about the ”Principedia” research project will soon be on our website at
www.trppassociates.com.