Bomi,
Not exactly what you are looking for, but the POD Network is a likely
source to find a list of Teaching (faculty and graduate student
development) centers. I donšt know of a list of centers that combine both
the support of teaching and learning in one unit, though that is the model
of our center.
Best,
Nic

http://podnetwork.org

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  ||  Associate Director
Undergraduate Learning Program
McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University
(609)258-6921  || http://www.princeton.edu/mcgraw/us/