From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Spanella, Theresa
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Tutoring Platforms

Happy Monday, listers!

I was recently asked to investigate some new platforms for online tutoring.
We currently use the Whiteboard feature available through TutorTrac, but we are looking to enhance our online tutoring services.

Does your institution offer online tutoring? If so, what platform do you use? Any information about cost, ease of use, etc would also be appreciated.

Thanks! And have a great day!
Theresa

Theresa A. Spanella, M.A.Ed.
Learning Commons Coordinator