We have used both . . . currently we have Accudemia.  Contact me off list for our experiences and perspective.  Each offers different pros and cons.

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.
Director, Academic Success Center
(formerly Tutoring and Learning Services)
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave.  LIB122
Tampa, FL  33620
813-974-5141