From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Elliott
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Duckworth's GRIT Scale

Hi,

Where might I find a  copy of Duckworth's scale?
Ann

Ann Elliott
Co-Chair English/Humanities/ ESL/Foreign Languages/Philosophy
510.436.2543
Office L124

On Jan 21, 2015, at 12:38 PM, Erin S. Price <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

We used it for the first time this year in our freshman seminar class.  Only got to spend a short time on it and the concept, but the students seemed to "get" it.

Erin S. Price, M.C.P., Ed.D.
Assistant Vice President for Student Success Belhaven University
1500 Peachtree St.
Jackson, MS  39202
601-968-8865

Do not be comformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of  your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. - Romans 2:12