Good Afternoon, All!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

I'm re-working some tutor trainings this semester and was wondering what kind of training/activity you have for goal setting.  I'd like to "ramp up" the training I have for goal settings - make it more fun.  Any suggestions?

Danna Baggett
Tutoring Services, Director
903-510-3114
Vaughn Library, 2nd floor