We're implementing a pilot program this semester within a handful of majors on campus in which new students to the major are "paired" with an upperclassman who has successfully navigated their own obstacles.  We do already have subject specific tutoring for many classes - but this is meant to be a little different from traditional tutoring.  I've found a couple of resources but would love to hear from this group as well.  Do you know of/use any particular peer mentor programs you could recommend?

Erin S. Price, M.C.P., Ed.D.
Assistant Vice President for Student Success
Belhaven University
1500 Peachtree St.
Jackson, MS  39202
601-968-8865

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.belhaven.edu/> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.belhaven.edu/campus_life/student-development/think-center.htm> [twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/ThinkCenterBU> [facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Think-Center-at-Belhaven-University/403212579774430>

Do not be comformed to this world, but be transformed
by the renewing of  your mind, that you may prove what
is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. - Romans 2:12