Dear, Colleagues - Registration is now live for our 2015 PA/NJ CRLA Conference at Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, PA on Friday, March 13 from 8:30am - 3:30pm. The tentative schedule is attached, but a full program will be available sometime in the next week.

Please visit our website for complete details and to register: https://sites.google.com/site/crlaofpanj/conferences

A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hampton Inn in Bloomsburg, PA for $109 per night plus tax. To receive the conference rate online, you must enter the group code "PANJ."  The hotel must be booked by February 12th to receive this rate. The website is http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/hampton-inn-bloomsburg-BLOPAHX/index.html.

We hope to see you at Bloomsburg in March!

Best,
Lauren

Lauren Humphries
Assistant Director, Tutoring Center (Writing)
Bucks County Community College
215-968-8378