Dear Listserv,
 We are pleased to share the wonderful news that the early bird registration for the 2015 ATP/ACTLA conference in San Francisco from March 29-April 1, 2015 has been extended to January 31, 2015. This extension will provide you with a little more time complete your online registration and submit your payments via PayPal or check at the early bird registration rate. See the attached list of presentations at the joint ATP/ACTLA conference this March! A more formal schedule will follow shortly.
 Over the years, the ATP leadership has taken pride in listening to the needs of our members and ensuring that we are able to meet their needs as much as possible. This is seen in the selection of ATP conference locations, conference session topics, webinar topics, and other items. We have listened to you once again and in good faith will continue our commitment to providing you with the best possible service this year and beyond.
The Association for the Tutoring Profession (ATP) is currently accepting nominations for the following ATP awards: Peer Tutor of the Year Award, Tutoring Program Award of Excellence, Hunter Boylan Tutoring Research in Developmental Education Scholarship, and Research Grant Award. Please see below for additional details regarding these awards, the application process, and contact information for the ATP Awards Chair, Dr. Pinder Naidu. Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. February 28, 2015.
We are excited about the wonderful things planned for you at our upcoming 2015 ATP/ACTLA conference. If you have not already done so, take a few minutes to review the ATP website (www.myatp.org<http://www.myatp.org>) for conference event updates. Please know that we love hearing you and encourage you to stay in contact with us.
 See you in San Francisco!

Linda Skeete McClellan, M.S.
President, Association for the Tutoring Profession (ATP)

Justine Chasmar
Tutoring Coordinator
Academic Success Center
1956 ASC Building, Rm 205