Hi, all!

I am looking for recommendations of individuals who have experience providing metacognitive training to college-level peer tutors (with the goal of these tutors then employing metacognitive strategies with their tutees).  In particular, I am seeking someone who will be willing to travel to my campus to offer such training to groups of tutors in an interactive, day-long workshop setting.   The trainer will be compensated through grant funds already in hand.

Please feel free to reply to me on- or off-list with the names and contact information of any suitable individuals.  Thanks in advance for your responses!

Julie

[cid:CD1401AA-EFEE-41B5-BB3A-738B14D901BC]

Julie A. Haurykiewicz
Director, Center for Teaching and Learning
Lawrence University
711 E. Boldt Way, SPC 23
Appleton, WI 54911
920-832-7022