Hello all,

Illinois State University is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Coordinator of Learning Services in University College.  Illinois State University is located in Normal, Illinois, approximately 130 miles from Chicago and 170 miles from St. Louis.  Founded in 1857, our campus comprises 34 academic departments in six colleges and has a student population of approximately 20,000.

We encourage candidates to submit their application online. This Administrative Professional job posting can be found at https://www.jobs.ilstu.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1422406208874 This posting will close February 15, 2015.

Pamm Ambrose
Associate Director, University College
Illinois State University
Campus Box 4070