Colleagues,

Please pardon cross-postings.

This is North America's premier conference on ePortfolios.

Best,
David

----------=======###############=======----------
     David S. Goldstein, Ph.D.<http://faculty.washington.edu/davidgs>
Director, Teaching and Learning Center<http://www.uwb.edu/tlc/>
Senior Lecturer, Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences<http://www.uwb.edu/ias/>
18115 Campus Way NE - Box 358565
Bothell, WA  98011-8246
http://www.uwb.edu/tlc/ [New Picture] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bothell-WA/UW-Bothell-Teaching-and-Learning-Center/109006029135213>

425.352.5378
----------=======###############=======----------

[http://www.aaeebl.org/resource/resmgr/boston_aaeebl_2015/boston_annual_2015_graphic_1.png]CFP Deadline February 19, 2015<http:[log in to unmask]&job=1632716&ymlink=2997784&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaaeebl%2Eorg%2F%3Fpage%3Dboston%5Faaeebl%5F2015>

Hello, all -- AAEEBL in Boston in July!  Each year, we look forward to the gathering, the ideas, the collegiality and the setting.  This year, we have enlarged our traditional focus:  eportfolios and evidence-based learning, as explained in the CFP.  This enlarged focus is reflected in our Conference title.  The AAEEBL2015 Conference Committee invites you to submit a proposal or two.

Moving Beyond "One-Size-Fits-All" by Targeting Three Strategic and Transformative Approaches:
Evidence-Based Learning; Personalized Learning and Holistic Outcomes Assessment

Call for Proposals<http:[log in to unmask]&job=1629890&ymlink=2994284&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaaeebl%2Eorg%2F%3Fpage%3Dboston%5Faaeebl%5F2015> for AAEEBL's Annual Conference July 27-30, 2015,
Hynes Convention<http:[log in to unmask]&job=1632716&ymlink=2997784&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmassconvention%2Ecom%2Fabout%2Dus%2Fcontact%2Dus%2Fjohn%2Db%2Dhynes%2Dveterans%2Dmemorial%2Dconvention%2Dcenter> Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA -- right in the heart of Boston's Back Bay.

Keynote speakers:

  *   Dr. Paul LeBlanc, President of Southern New Hampshire University.
  *   Dr. Helen Chen of Stanford and Dr. Gary Brown of AAEEBL and AAC&U (Gary is sanguine that he can join us)
  *   To Be announced

Time now to submit<http:[log in to unmask]&job=1629890&ymlink=2994284&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaaeebl%2Eorg%2F%3Fpage%3Dboston%5Faaeebl%5F2015> your proposal for a session at AAEEBL in Boston before February 19, 2015.  CFP form now open.  All proposals are reviewed by your peers on the 2015 Conference Committee.  Our field of eportfolios and evidence-based learning has become a true, broad-based field of inquiry.  As a result, our program, each year, reflects the growing sophistication of our field.  In the CFP, you can read about the context for this year's Conference and be guided by tracks, related essential questions and suggested topics within those tracks.

You can submit more than one proposal; we do encourage you to submit a poster proposal on the same topic as your session so more people can hear your message. We will consider your session proposal as your first choice for being on the program unless you indicate otherwise

When opening the CFP Form, here's a tip:  Navigation NOTE:  at the Conference landing page<http:[log in to unmask]&job=1629890&ymlink=2994284&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaaeebl%2Eorg%2F%3Fpage%3Dboston%5Faaeebl%5F2015>, right above the social media links (Facebook, Twitter, etc) is a field that says "More in this Section . . . "  -- click on the up/down arrows and get a drop down menu for all the various options such as the CFP form.

Corporate Partners:  we provided a special track for Corporate Partner proposals this year.  Please indicate that track when you submit a proposal (lead presenter must be an academic and must attend the conference and lead the session).

Only the CFP is active right now:  registration will open in March and lodging will be available then as well.  The Monday workshops will also be available when registration opens.  Registration fees will be very similar to last year.

All presenters must register for the Conference.

Looking forward to seeing your proposal -- The AAEEBL2015 Conference Committee:

Judy Batson, AAEEBL; Samantha Blevins, Radford; Pat Clark, IUPUI; Kate Coleman, Deakin; Celeste Fowles Nguyen, Stanford; David Goldstein, UW Bothell; Joanna Howard, Montgomery College; Heather Hughes, Penn State; Beata Jones, TCU; James Palmer, Prairie View A &M University; Nancy Pawlyshyn, Northeastern; John Regan, Boston University; Daniel Terry, TCU; Ellen Zeman, Champlain College.