We are excited to announce a newly posted position at the College of Charleston! This posting will close on 2/2 so get your applications in quickly to join our fun team of professionals!

The Assistant Director serves the campus community as an expert in learning strategies; coordinating the Study Skills Program and the Supplemental Instruction Program. Provides instruction through a weekly workshop series and speciality workshops developed for student groups and faculty. Manages a caseload of approximately 60 students per semester in diverse learning methods. Hires, trains, and supervises 35 student SI leaders.

Link to official posting and application: https://jobs.cofc.edu/postings/3726

Sincerely,
Melissa

Melissa Thomas, J.D.