Hello Listers,

During the 30th year of NCLCA, we are assigning a theme for each of our newsletters. The next issue is dedicated to Mentors, Leaders, and Motivators. I would like to encourage people to submit stories about past and current people, books, or events that have transformed your life or our profession.

All submissions should be sent to Martin Golson at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Martin Golson
Director, Academic Support
Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553