I see it the opposite way from Debbie. Wouldn't it be discriminatory not to hire someone because of their religious beliefs and practices?

Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College
phone:781-283-2675
fax: 781-283-3709
College Reading & Learning Association
Assistant Coordinator of Certified Programs