Hello Listers:

We are looking at both Accudemia and TutorTrac products.  The prices are very different, although the features seem to be relatively similar.  I think there are some of you out there who have used both products.  What did you find to be the major differences?  Can you tell me which product you prefer and why? We are a single tutoring department with multiple locations across campus.  We see approximately 20,000 tutoring visits each academic year.

Tera Lessard, MA
Tutoring Services Coordinator
Spokane Community College
www.scc.spokane.edu/resources/tutoring<http://www.scc.spokane.edu/resources/tutoring>
(509) 533-7401

Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.
~Vernon Howard, Philosopher