Hello,

Can anyone please recommend references on comparing social networks. I am
particularly interested in understanding the limitations on comparing
networks such as what network metrics are for example size sensitive so
cannot be compared across networks, or can I compare networks (of tweets
for example) collected from two  time periods of different lengths?

Thank you
Best,
Deena

*Deena Abul Fottouh*
*PhD Candidate*
*Vanier Canada Graduate Scholar*
*Sociology Department, KTH-641*
*McMaster University*
*1280 Main Street West*
*Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4M4 Canada*
*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> *