Dear Sir or Madam,

I  would like to make the below announcement that may be of interest to the
members of SOCNET.  I wanted first to check with you if the announcement is
fine and what is the best way to announce it.

Kindest regards,

Monica Ternero

Vernon Press

www.vernonpress.com <http://www.vernonpress.com/>

Vernon Press is an imprint of Vernon Art & Science Inc. (Registration: DE
51097-00, EIN: 99-03733338)

Announcement:

Do you enjoy reading books in economics, social science, humanities? Join
our community of book reviewers!

Vernon Press - a small independent publisher committed to excellence in
scholarship - is seeking experts to join its community of book reviewers.

To join you must be an expert in economics, social sciences or the
humanities, and be prepared to review at least one book every two years:

 Benefits of joining

*	Get to read and keep carefully pre-selected works, including
cutting-edge research.
*	Help fellow scholars develop their work into high-standard,
high-impact contributions and be acknowledged for it.
*	Get advance notice of exciting publication opportunities, occasional
competitions and prize draws.
*	Get additional free books every time you review and become eligible
for participation in our annual prize draw for a $500 research stipend.
*	First-time reviewers receive a small honorarium ($50) and a choice
of 2 free books from our current or future titles.
*	Experienced scholars may propose new series and receive additional
benefits for their role as Editors (subject to publisher approval).
*	Young scholars receive support from the publisher and fellow
community members and gain valuable experience in the process of peer
review.

To join please send a brief message expressing interest to:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] In your message please mention your
full name, academic affiliation, area(s) of expertise, and provide either a
paragraph-long biographical note (and/)or a list of publications.