Happy new year all!!!

Moses asked for some stats. These are as follows:

Single-authored publications: 152
Multi-authored publications:
Publications with 2 authors: 193
Publications with 3 authors: 115
Publications with 4 authors: 55
Publications with 5 authors: 16
Publications with 6 authors: 10
Publications with 7 authors: 7
Publications with 8 authors: 3
Publications with 10 authors: 1
Publications with  31 authors: 1
Total                                     553

The publication-authors and author-publication scatter diagram on log-log
scale shows strange tendencies. I don't think its an ideal power law.
Detailed files available upon request.

P.S: Dear Moses. Kindly check your email for more details.