Wow, what an epic list! I wish I had some of these in mind / available when
writing my paper on the topic:

Parag, Y, Hamilton, J., White, V., and Hogan, B. 2013. “Network approach
for local governance of energy: the case of Oxfordshire.” Energy Policy.
62: 1064-1077.

Paper obviously available on request. But otherwise check back on my
website next week and it should be accessible.

Take care,
BERNiE

Dr Bernie Hogan
Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford
http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/hogan