We are looking for bright, inquisitive women and men to join the PhD Program in the Department of Management at the University of Kentucky. The department is home to the LINKS Center, which brings together faculty and students with a shared interest in social network analysis.  We are a small, focused program that is dedicated to the development of scholars who will make original and impactful contributions to the science and practice of management (in the domains of strategy, organizational theory/behavior, and human resource management). We offer our students rich opportunities for joint research with world-class faculty (including both permanent faculty and a steady stream of visiting faculty, as well as yearly onsite workshops and conferences).

Our doctoral students receive a stipend (currently approx. $20K, which goes a long way in picturesque Lexington, Kentucky) and a full tuition waiver. We also provide generous resources for regular attendance at academic conferences and covering research expenses. Students in our doctoral program typically do not teach until their third year and then only once per academic year - sufficient to gain marketable teaching experience while not impeding coursework and research.

The deadline for application submission for the Fall 2015 semester is February 2, 2015.

Learn more about our PhD program (and submit your online application) here:

http://gatton.uky.edu/Content.asp?PageName=PHDMgtIndex

Send inquiries to Professor Ajay Mehra: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Steve.

Stephen P. Borgatti
Paul Chellgren Chair of Management
LINKS Center for Social Network Analysis
Gatton College of Business and Economics
University of Kentucky