Dear friends and colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the publication of a special issue of Mobilization, the international journal on Social Movements edited by Dr. Nina Eggert and myself on "Researching Collective Action through Networks".

The special issue contains articles from Mario Diani and Maria Kousis; Lance Bennett and Alexandra Segerberg; Misty Ring-Ramirez, Heidi Reynolds-Stenson, and Jennifer Earl; Nina Eggert; and myself. It provides a multidisciplinary attempt to look at the ever evolving nexus between collective participation dynamics and network analysis.

The table of contents of volume 19(4) is available here http://www.mobilization.sdsu.edu/volumes/Volume19.html
and articles are available for download from Metapress.

We sincerely hope this special issue will meet your research interests.
I take this opportunity to send everyone my best wishes for a wonderful 2015.

All the best,
Elena

--

Elena Pavan, Ph.D.

Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale
Università di Trento
via Verdi 26, 38122 Trento (Italy)

Fellow
Nexa Center for Internet and Society