** Call for Best Conference Paper Nominations **

Dear colleagues

The Political Networks section of the American Political Science Association
(http://www.polinetworks.org/)  is seeking nominations for Best Conference
Paper Award. This award is given annually to the best paper on political
networks presented by a faculty person delivered at a political science
conference in the previous calendar year. Panel chairs and discussants are
encouraged to nominate candidates, and we also welcome self-nominations.
Please send your suggestions (with pdf included) to
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - we
will accept nominations until February 15 2015.

We look forward to reading great papers!

All the best,

Sandra González-Bailón (committee chair)

Elif Erisen

Brendan Nyhan