** Call for Best Conference Paper Nominations **

Dear colleagues

The Political Networks section of the American Political Science Association (http://www.polinetworks.org/)  is seeking nominations for Best Conference Paper Award. This award is given annually to the best paper on political networks presented by a faculty person delivered at a political science conference in the previous calendar year. Panel chairs and discussants are encouraged to nominate candidates, and we also welcome self-nominations. Please send your suggestions (with pdf included) to [log in to unmask] - we will accept nominations until February 15 2015.

We look forward to reading great papers!

All the best,

Sandra González-Bailón (committee chair)

Elif Erisen

Brendan Nyhan