Hello everyone!  I hope you have all had a restful and festive holiday
break.  For those of you who are interested in acting as a mentor, there
are two upcoming opportunities through CHSC.  Motiv8 and After School
Gators (ASG) are mentoring programs for at-risk elementary/middle school
students.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me at

The applications are usually due within the first week of classes, so
please make sure to apply as soon as possible.

http://www.leadershipandservice.ufl.edu/programs/mentoruf/programs/motiv8

http://www.leadershipandservice.ufl.edu/programs/mentoruf/programs/after_school_gators

You will receive two points for signing up and volunteering with either of
these organizations.

 Please email me with any questions you may have!

 Sincerely,

 Jonathan A. Beutel

Community Health Service Corps.

Director of Mentoring