Hey everyone,

I would like to thank you all for coming our to our first meeting! We had a great turnout! Lets keep it up for the rest of the semester! Few important notes. Our next meeting is February 26th NOT the 19th. Sorry for the confusion. Our give-a-away winner is Abigale Mattingly!

If you were not able to make the meeting, please take note of our new point system. 3 service 1 outreach 1 social 1 fundraising and 2 out of the 4 meeting will be required. This semester will be the test run and if it doesn't work we can go back to the previous system :)

There are a few files attached for you. Dr. Guyer's Professionalism Presentation, our powerpoint with all of the dates and sign-ups, and our CHSC flyer. Take of picture of you posting a flyer or handing out flyers on campus and you get your outreach point! You can send it any of the officers.

Again thank you all for coming to the meeting and I hope to see you at the next on of February 26th in LIT 109. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please let me know :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Daisy Renteria
President
Community Health Service Corps

To remove your name from our mailing list, please email [log in to unmask] with “unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.