Hey everyone,

I would like to thank you all for coming our to our first meeting! We had a
great turnout! Lets keep it up for the rest of the semester! Few important
notes. Our next meeting is February 26th NOT the 19th. Sorry for the
confusion. Our give-a-away winner is Abigale Mattingly!

If you were not able to make the meeting, please take note of our new point
system. 3 service 1 outreach 1 social 1 fundraising and 2 out of the 4
meeting will be required. This semester will be the test run and if it
doesn't work we can go back to the previous system :)

There are a few files attached for you. Dr. Guyer's Professionalism
Presentation, our powerpoint with all of the dates and sign-ups, and our
CHSC flyer. Take of picture of you posting a flyer or handing out flyers on
campus and you get your outreach point! You can send it any of the
officers.

Again thank you all for coming to the meeting and I hope to see you at the
next on of February 26th in LIT 109. If you have any questions, comments or
concerns please let me know :) Have a wonderful weekend!

*Daisy Renteria *
President
*Community Health Service Corps *

*To remove your name from our mailing list, please email *
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>* with “unsubscribe
CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.*