Video from my perspective on the Banaba Island Ham during the radio
expedition is part of this youtube video of a W5KUB.com webcast. Learn about
dxpeditions and get a feel for this great webcast service each Tuesday night
at 9pm. Tom W5KUB is always looking for guests on his webcasts.  School
roundups, GARC club projects, dtailing the W4DFU set-up would all make great
segments.  E-mail him at his qrz e-mail address and give him your ideas.  He
will skype you onto the webcast..73, Dr. Jay AA4FL

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJXRvB-RuA>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJXRvB-RuA  segment with Dr. Jay AA4FL on
2/24/15 about 13:45 minutes in (37 minutes long)

Also, our team doctor from Banaba talks about some of his experiences here
and on other trips..

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDazyfeIX7s>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDazyfeIX7s  segment with Dr. Arnie N6HC on
2/17/15  about 45 minutes into video