Video from my perspective on the Banaba Island Ham during the radio expedition is part of this youtube video of a W5KUB.com webcast. Learn about dxpeditions and get a feel for this great webcast service each Tuesday night at 9pm. Tom W5KUB is always looking for guests on his webcasts.  School roundups, GARC club projects, dtailing the W4DFU set-up would all make great segments.  E-mail him at his qrz e-mail address and give him your ideas.  He will skype you onto the webcast….73, Dr. Jay AA4FL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNJXRvB-RuA  segment with Dr. Jay AA4FL on 2/24/15 about 13:45 minutes in (37 minutes long)

Also, our team doctor from Banaba talks about some of his experiences here and on other trips….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDazyfeIX7s  segment with Dr. Arnie N6HC on 2/17/15  about 45 minutes into video