GARC members:

Several of the "stations" along the marathon route are on campus or very near campus.  The marathon route starts on campus, and loops around NW Gainesville to arrive back at campus, then loops around SE Gainesville and arrives back at the Harn Museum / SouthWest Rec Center parking lot.

This is a great public service event and is easy to do.  GARC has vests and HT's that can be checked out if you don't have your own.

These events are very easy to participate in as a radio communicator volunteer.

Jeff, W4UFL