Hey everyone! Here's what's happening in Gator Robotics!

​As a part ​of Engineer's Week 2015, Gator Robotics will be hosting the *Spring
2015 Gator Robotics Fair*! We will be having a number of speakers from
different societies, research labs, and other robotics groups in
Gainesville to talk about this exciting field and how you can become
involved in new and groundbreaking robotic technology.

Guest speakers include the Marine Technology Society, the Center for
Intelligent Machines and Robots (CIMAR), and Paracosm! After all of our
presentations, we will be holding a one hour networking session with all of
our speakers. Free pizza will be provided!

The event will be from 12pm to 4pm on Saturday, February 14th in the Reitz
Breezeway. This is Gator Robotics' biggest event of the year, so I hope to
see everyone there! RSVP as soon as possible:

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/719789298139574/

​Some more exciting news! Gator Robotics has launched a *new website​*!
Check it out:

http://ufgatorrobotics.com/

If you have any feedback on the site or would like to add something, please
contact me at [log in to unmask] or our Webmaster, Aaron Oswald, at
​.​

If you have any questions about any of the following​ teams, contact the
Team Leads. Their contact information can be found on our Facebook pages:

The *Aggregator Team* (NASAbotics) will be having meetings on Sunday from
12:00-3:00 PM and Thursday from 4:00-7:00 PM in the Gator Robotics lab.

   Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/UFAggreGator/timeline

The *Ottobot Team* will be meeting on Tuesday at 5:00 PM and Thursday at
7:00 PM, both on the second floor of MAEB.

   Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ottotherobot/

The *TailGator Team* will be meeting on Monday at 5:15 PM in the Gator
Robotics Lab.

    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UFTailGator/?ref=br_tf

If you are interested in *creating your own team* to start a new project,
contact our VP, Arron Oswald, at [log in to unmask]

The *Association of Computer Engineers* will be hosting a series of *workshops
on the Robot Operating System (ROS)*. ROS is used by many robotics groups
including our Aggregator Team, the Machine Intelligence Laboratory, CIMAR,
as well as industry. If you're interested in learning this important
software framework, ACE will be hosting their second​ workshop on February
17​th. For more information, contact Patrick Emami at

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gatorace/

--

​*Nick Landy*

*Gator Robotics Publicity Director*