Rockland Community College would like to expand its tutoring services by
incorporating senior citizens from our Retired Senior Volunteer Program as
tutors.  I'm creating a welcome packet for them.  If you use seniors as
tutors and have a welcome packet, could you recommend any suggestions as to
what would be most useful, recommended or appreciated?
Please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
Diane Robertson
Senior Volunteer Project