From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Russell, Robert A.
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Serving Grad Students / Fees

Whew < the day is almost done here!

This is a question for those of you at schools with graduate/professional
programs:

If your center serves graduate/professional students, do you receive any financial support from your university's graduate school or the professional programs? Are there any grad/prof student fees that supplement your tutoring budget?

Thanks in advance for your time on this!

Rob

--

Robert A. Russell
Director, Center for Academic AchievementEast Tennessee State University

Go Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary.