ACTLA Colleagues:

There are just a few more days to register (February 28) for the ACTLA/ATP Conference in San Francisco, March 29 – April 1.  Late registration applies beginning March 1. http://actla.info/2015-conference-registration/

If you haven’t heard, Chancellor Brice W. Harris will be our guest at the Eureka Summit on Wednesday, April 1 from 12pm-2pm, where we will discuss the most recent updates regarding the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office initiatives such as the Online Education Initiative, Common Assessment Initiative, etc.  This will be a very informative discussion – you won’t want to miss it.  If you’ve already registered for the conference, you can still add the Eureka Summit (just use your confirmation code to change your registration).  If you haven’t registered and would like to attend, you can register for a single day registration.  Lunch is included and space is limited!

The 2015 ATP/ACTLA Conference – Building Bridges for Learning takes place at the Hilton Financial District in San Francisco.  Please book your hotel room today: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/S/SFOFDHF-TLEARN-20150327/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

There are also several pre-conference institutes to choose from: http://actla.info/descriptions/

We are currently finalizing the conference schedules (there are so many wonderful sessions planned), and we will be releasing the schedule soon!

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Tabitha Villalba
Writing and Reading Center Coordinator
ACTLA President 2014-2015
Fresno City College