I would also like the information.

Thanks,
Daisy

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bibins-Clark, Randi Y.
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2015 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Academic Coaching Effectiveness Index

I am also very interested. Thanks!

Randi

Randi Bibins-Clark, LCSW
Academic Success Practitioner | The Creighton EDGE

“I’ve seen how you can’t learn anything when you’re trying to look like the
smartest person in the room.” - Barbara Kingsolver

browser to