From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edwards, Clint
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring or peer education manual for students

Hey all!

I will soon be managing about 50 tutors/ study facilitators and I'm looking for a really good, practical, nuts and bolts tutoring or peer education manual for students. Something that will focus on things like the tutoring cycle, developing study guides, understanding a syllabus. That sort of thing.

Do you have any suggestions?

Best,

Clint

-- Clint Edwards