From: Jamie Wiatrek [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 8:20 AM
To: Kathy Stein
Subject: CRLA Assistance - Job Posting

Ms. Stein,

Our department has a job opening for the Director of Academic Support.  We are having a difficult time receiving substantial applications and was reaching out to your organization to see if you have any list serves or suggested job search sites that we could advertise the position.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give us.

Jamie Wiatrek
Senior Administrative Assistant
to the Dean of Student Affairs
.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
1001 Leadership Place  | Killeen, Texas 76549
Office:  (254) 519-5721 |  Fax:  (254) 519-8601
Email:   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>