Hello Dr. Heiden,
Thank you to everyone who responded to your inquiry. I just want to add a few points:
You can apply for multiple training program certification levels at the same time if you like. However you must apply/receive certification in consecutive order (one or more at a time) but you cannot skip a level.
Your review of previous levels can include only those topics you selected for the prior level. You do not need to repeat the entire content of each of your topics again, but rather try to touch on each topic and emphasize those most important to your program. A great way to accomplish this is through some type of activity where the tutors are involved in developing and presenting information to the larger group, or through a quiz that allows tutors to share their understanding of the topics previously presented.
To address the noise level, many of our certified programs spread out to conduct tutoring in spaces adjacent to the tutoring program offices, within academic buildings, etc. As long as there is supervision and accountability then the location or proximity to your "regular" tutoring space is less of an issue.
If you would like to discuss your program plans, please contact me, I would be happy to discuss this with you.

As an FYI to listserv members, Dr. Rick Sheets had to step down from the position of ITTPC Coordinator due to health concerns. I have been appointed by the CRLA Board  to fill the position. I am happy to report that Rick is doing well!

Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College
ITTPC Coordinator
CRLA Northeast President