From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Slotterback, Holly <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 8:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Training

Hello Folks,

Hope you are looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend!

Does anyone have a training schedule/agenda for tutor training? Also, do you have any activities?

Thank you,
Holly

Holly A. Slotterback, M.A.
Academic Coach
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Simon Hall, Lower Level
(570) 389-3935
www.bloomu.edu/academics/coaches

"Do all you can, with what you can, with what you have, in the time you have, in the place you are."
~Nkosi Johnson