Bruce,

It sounds like there is enough interest in this topic to warrant a post to
the listserv. It would be much appreciated.

Lois

--
Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource & Writing Center

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
message.